Roll out the red carpet for your Commander! Enhance your multiplayer decks with some of the greatest cards to ever grace the Commander format. We’ve also got some surprises in store, with some packs containing special treatment cards destined for starring roles in your collection.
Each Commander Masters Set Booster contains 15 Magic cards, 1 Art Card, and 1 token/ad card or card from “The List” (a special card from Magic's history—found in 25% of packs), including 2–6 cards of rarity Rare or higher (2: 34%; 3: 48%; 4: 15%; 5: 2%; 6: <1%) and 3–8 Uncommon, 4–8 Common, and 1 Land cards. Every pack contains at least 1 Traditional Foil card of any rarity. A Traditional Foil Land replaces the basic land in 20% of Set Boosters and a Foil-Stamped Signature Art Card replaces the Art Card in 10% of Set Boosters. A Traditional Foil Borderless Mythic Rare card can be found in 1% of boosters.
- First Masters set for Commander—Masters boosters are super-charged packs full of the finest Magic: The Gathering reprints; Commander Masters brings the first Masters packs specifically designed for Commander, Magic’s most popular format
- Best boosters to open just for fun—designed for a fun pack-opening experience, if you want to explore the set by opening packs just to see what you get, Set Boosters are for you
- Multiple Rares and Foil in every pack—in every pack you’ll get 2–6 cards of rarity Rare or higher, at least 1 Traditional Foil card, and 1 Art Card showcasing a piece of art from the set
- Borderless card in every pack—every Set Booster contains 1–4 Borderless cards, with at least 1 Borderless Common or Uncommon card
- 2 Legendary cards in every pack—each booster also contains at least 2 Legendary cards, including 1 Rare or Mythic Rare
- Contents—1 Commander Masters Set Booster containing 15 MTG cards