THE SOLAR SYSTEM IS A ROARING MAELSTROM OF DEATH AND WAR
THE INNER PLANETS HAVE BEEN SWEPT CLEAN BY THE VIOLENT ONSLAUGHT OF THE DARK LEGION’S MONSTROUS HORDES AND UNDEAD SOLDIERS. IN THE ENORMOUS CITIES OF THE DISTANT FUTURE, HERETICS DEVOTED TO THE DESTRUCTION OF MANKIND STALK THE DARK BACKSTREETS AND GLOOMY ALLEYS, SPREADING THEIR TEACHINGS OF GREED, JEALOUSY, AND WAR.
Mutant Chronicles takes you on a full-throttle diesel-punk ride through a solar system beset by corporate intrigue and the invasion of the Dark Legion. With technology failing due to the insidious effects of the Dark Symmetry, mankind must fight back against the Dark Legion hordes whilst dealing with in-fighting and conspiracy.
This Player’s Guide provides content drawn from the 3rd Edition Core Rulebook, and contains everything a players needs to create characters in the Mutant Chronicles universe, as well as an introduction to the 2d20 game system. You can play during the early days of the Dark Symmetry, through to the brutal Corporate Wars. Investigate foul cults as technology
turns against mankind, or fight the armies of the Dark Legion as they pour forth from citadels across the colonies in the battle for humanity’s future.
- Full character generation system with point buy or random life path options,
based on a character’s Faction, Status, Environment, Education and Careers
- Detailed Skills and Talents chapter for in-game reference.
- Character Sheets (including Lifepath worksheet).
- Short and Long term experience and gameplay rewards.
- Introduction to the 2d20 game system, including combat and rules for cinematic
- How to use Momentum and Chronicle Points to boost your game.
- Weapon and armour tables to get your character ready for action.
- Overview of the Mutant Chronicles universe and factions including faction